Head of Marketing – JetBull
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Head of Marketing for our JetBull team! This is a full-time position based in our Bucharest, Romania location.
About the Team:
Jetbull is our own exciting online gaming and betting brand that captures the essence of entertainment and skill. Jetbull is all about passion and passion is what drives us to develop the biggest gaming portal from the industry and provide a unique experience for our users, consisting of customer-tailored campaigns, lovely customer service and innovative design, everything in a clean and transparent environment.
- To set the digital marketing strategy, advising on methods for targeting and achieving core business KPI’s, including PPC, SEO, affiliates and social advertising.
- Idea generation. To constantly be thinking of innovative ways of acquiring new customers (work closely to affiliate management department)
- To produce online advertising when necessary, ensuring the brand, look and messaging is correctly represented.
- Reporting on above activities, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based data.
- Alongside agency, drive increased following on chosen social media platforms and be responsible for hitting agreed targets.
- With Brand Manager, ensure all content is on brand and compelling to drive engagement.
- Own social media strategy, from platform choice through to measurement, best practice content creation and amplified share of voice.
- To own the strategic customer lifecycle, from welcome phase through to churn prevention.
- Develop contact strategies that are specific to customer segments, by tailoring offers, timing, messages, products and channels.
- To then measure the effectiveness of all direct marketing activity, whether that be strategic, tactical, triggered or ad-hoc, demonstrating ROI.
- As the owner of the marketing budget, be responsible for reporting, tracking and managing how it is spent, keeping the overall spend in line with target.
- To adjust spend accordingly throughout the year as the demands of the business change.
- Offer management. To create compelling customer offers, that drive acquisition and retention in a measurable manner: always keeping an eye on recruiting the right type of customer
What we’re looking for:
- A marketing all-rounder who gets both online and offline marketing techniques;
- iGaming industry (online casino) experience is a must;
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO affiliate and online advertising campaigns;
- A good understanding of digital marketing measurement, PPC, SEO affiliates etc.;
- An understanding of core direct marketing principles – segmentation, CRM, customer journey etc.;
- Agency management: the ability to juggle multiple agencies;
- Results focused: Passionate about return on investment. Uses customer insight in order to drive profitable activity;
- Excellent communicator: must have the ability to turn complex reports into clear and concise communications;
- Flexible in approach; ability to multitask and manage varied activities as well as work well under pressure; a great attention to detail and focus on quality;
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar relevant field;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of acquisition and retention, coupled with an approach to campaign management, will mean that you’re comfortable planning, implementing and reporting on your successes to the team and senior management;
- Written and spoken English above average;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- You are a team player;
- You have a proactive and ongoing attitude.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.