We are seeking a Front End tech lead to join our rapidly growing games studio in Miami. We create online casino games, have a gaming platform that is integrated to an ever-expanding external casino sites.
Role and responsibilities:
· Develop HTML5 games using typescript and PIXI
· Collaborate with colleagues in the Product, QA, Art Team and Java game developer team to develop a playable game client
· You will be involved in all iterations from initial design and until the game is released
· Maintain and update existing games in our portfolio
· Take ownership of all the technical decisions of the team,
· Mentor junior members of the team
· Be involved in all strategic technical decisions
· Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
· Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript
· Experience with PixiJS
· Demonstrable slot game development experience
· Advanced knowledge of Canvas/WebGL based applications using sprite animation
· Experience with CSS 3D transforms and animation
· Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques. TCP/HTTP protocol communications.
· Experience with graphically performance-heavy web applications for both desktop and mobile devices
· Experience with version control system Git.
Nice to have:
· WebGL and hardware-accelerated 3D techniques
· Experience working in agile, iterative environments
· Experience with WebAudio
· Experience working with state machines
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Attention to details.
· Analytical thinking skills.
· Experience managing a small, agile team
Daily catered lunch.
Internal & external training.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org