Interface & Graphic Designer
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a creative Interface & Graphic Designer to our growing OddsMatrix team!
- Develop client sites on both our old platform (CSS work on remote .NET and Java templates) and our new one (fully responsive, based on React);
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
- Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
- Perform qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability;
- Create Frontend templates;
- Create marketing materials.
- Photoshop and/or Sketch mastery, Illustrator experience
- Interface design expertise with a substantial portfolio to back it up
- Responsive design patterns and best practices
- Proven ability to design a fully responsive, mobile-first website, including layouts, icons and interactive states
- User flows and personas drafting experience for basic UX prototyping
- Good grasp of English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Usability & Accessibility notions to help back up the design decisions for UX / UI
- HTML5 understanding with an accent on semantics
- CSS3 knowledge to insure compatibility with interface designs
- Ability to transform Photoshop layouts in web pages, at least at a basic level
- Team spirit
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.