Front End Developer
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a Senior Front-End Developer to our BetBrain Team.
Project description:Betbrain is one of the leading global Sportsbook affiliates and is comprised of two websites, Betbrain and Betonvalue. It is very important for us that we offer the best experience to our users so we always strive to be on the cutting edge with the newest technologies.
Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability.
Awareness of user-driven design and an understanding of user testing, user personas, user flows;
HTML5 with an obvious accent on semantics, validity W3C and DOM optimization;
CSS3 and advanced effect rendering techniques on modern browsers;
Usability & Accessibility notions introduced into good practices;
Mastery of mobile-first, responsive, liquid layouts which adapt to all devices (smartphone, tablet, desktop, TV etc.);
Ability to transform Photoshop layouts in web pages (at a fast pace and while collaborating with the rest of the team);
Ability to edit elements in Photoshop at a basic level and to created new layouts (based on already exiting pages);
Excellent time management skills;
Attention to details.
Nice to have:
Translating business requirements into actionable items;
Generating business requirements where they are needed, to account for missing functionality in the products;
Good grasp of English (written and spoken).
Patience and tactfulness in reviewing GIT merge requests;
Coaching and mentoring skills for junior front end developers;
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.