Risk and Compliance Analyst
MoneyMatrix Limited is a Payment Service Provider, part of the EveryMatrix Group which is a leading software supplier to the online gaming industry, based in St. Julians, Malta.
We are currently looking for suitable experienced candidates to apply for the role of Risk and Compliance Analyst. Ideally candidates should have with previous knowledge and experience of working in online high volume, high risk processing businesses.
- Monitoring transaction activity to detect fraudulent patterns;
- Investigation, reporting and undertaking remedial action on suspicious account transactions to protect business from financial loss;
- Utilization of fraud systems to optimize deposit conversion percentages and keep charge back ratio within acceptable limit;
- Analyzing customer account activities to detect unusual transaction patterns or behaviors;
- Reviewing and processing withdrawal requests;
- Contributing and ensuring compliance of Fraud Team KPI’s;
- Resolving customer queries within SLA guidelines;
- Convey threats identified to the COO and/or Compliance Officer for root cause analysis and mitigation;
- Liaison with MLRO to ensure suspicious payment activity is highlighted for investigation; and
- Communicating with clients, suppliers and other key business stakeholders.
- Experience in fraud prevention, detection and investigation techniques;
- Understand international online payment methods and their associated risks;
- Logical approach, high attention to details, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Team oriented and yet able to work independently;
- A flexible approach and professional attitude; and
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Customer Centric;
- Target orientated and results driven;
- Numerate with excellent analytical thought processes;
- Analytical and accurate way of working showing a strong sense of initiative;
- Decisive, discrete, trustworthy and reliable;
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition;
- Team Player showing personal authority;
- Enthusiastic and Self Motivated; and
- Confident, assertive, committed and patient.
Experience and qualifications:
Essential: Minimum of two years’ experience ideally within a payments or security role; and
Desirable: Degree level of education.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!