Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Finance Intern to join our Finance department in Bucharest. The right candidate will play an important part of a team which handles a lot of interesting and challenging finance projects for many different stakeholders.
- Uploading invoices and receipts in the system for approval;
- Giving travel allowances (exchange money and documentation);
- Check approvals in the system, follow up on the approvals;
- Uploading CSV Imports in accounting system;
- Employees vendors reconciliations (accruals vs vendor).
- Student in Economics;
- Accounting knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Excel);
- An interest or knowledge of iGaming, Sportsbook or Casino highly desirable but not essential.
- Driven and motivated attitude;
- Analytical thinking (solution driven);
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Comfortable in a complex and changing business environment.
Perks and benefits:
- This is a paid 3 months internship (July-September)
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!