Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a bright Finance/ GamMatrix Analyst to our growing Financial team!
- Generate, check and analyze the GamMatrix invoices;
- Answer queries regarding invoices and data in systems;
- Evaluate and analyze information in GamMatrix gathered from various sources (such as clients),reconcile, and resolve any un-reconciled items;
- Investigate any discrepancy in the system;
- Ensure correct/reliable data in the systems;
- Contact suppliers for missing data to be uploaded to the systems;
- Communicates permanently with Account Managers and stakeholders;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Be an active part of the finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role (or a relevant position in a related field);
- Experience in working with companies in the field of IT;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Knowledge of reporting;
- Knowledge of analyzing and reporting of financial data;
- Above average conversational and written English;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with various audiences;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organizational ability;
- Problem solving skills;
- Analytic mind and critical thinking skills;
- Detail oriented and inquisitive;
- Good handle on working under pressure.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.