Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a bright Finance Analyst to our growing Financial team!
- Generate, check and analyze the invoices;
- Answer queries regarding invoices and data in systems;
- Evaluate and analyze information gathered from various sources (such as clients),
reconcile, and resolve any un-reconciled items;
- Investigate any discrepancy in the system;
- Ensure correct/reliable data in the systems;
- Calculate tax and bonus deductions for suppliers;
- Create ad hoc reports for authorities and different stakeholders;
- Contact suppliers for missing data to be uploaded to the systems;
- Communicates permanently with Account Managers and stakeholders;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Be an active part of the finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role (or a relevant position in a related field);
- Experience in working with companies in the field of IT;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Knowledge of reporting;
- Knowledge of analyzing and reporting of financial data;
- Above average conversational and written English;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with various audiences;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organizational ability;
- Problem solving skills;
- Analytic mind and critical thinking skills;
- Detail oriented and inquisitive;
- Good handle on working under pressure.
Perks and benefits:
- We offer internal and external training.
- We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- We offer private healthcare.
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- An ever-growing, library (online & offline),
- A flexible schedule,
- A fun entertainment corner;
- And our very own gym.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!