Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our ranks, in our Bucharest tech office.
A senior DevOps Engineer with excellent Linux server System Administrator skills as well as scripting languages skills and enthusiasm for collaborating with software engineers, systems administrator and QA engineers to create streamlined, automated workflows.
- Minimum 4-5 years in Linux systems administration.
- Expertise with Linux (any distribution, but especially Debian, Ubuntu and CentOS). Standard UNIX utilities and programs, version control (Git, SVN), Apache, package management (RPM), configuration management (e.g. Puppet or equivalent), DNS, server virtualization with KVM and VMware, LDAP, server monitoring (Nagios or equivalent)
- Experience in DBA: MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience in creating shell/Python/Ruby script to automate distributed client-server or server-server workflows.
We are seeking an experienced Engineer familiar with DevOps methodologies. The role will focus on the automation of workflows, maintaining servers, web services performance tuning, implementing server monitoring, and performing other traditional Linux server sysadmin tasks such as disaster recovery, security, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
DevOps engineers define and build a managed application environment for each of our applications:
- Alert Management: Define, implement, enforce alerts. Both application and sys admin level. (With Developers, Incident Management, and System Administrators.).
- Performance Management: New Relic setup and reporting.
- Capacity Management: Capacity estimation and planning, negotiation, setup. (With System Administrators).
- Container Management: Setup of databases, messaging, virtualization (e.g. Docker), security scanning, start/stop management consoles, etc. (With Developers, DBA and Security.).
- Deep and broad Linux knowledge and skills.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with software developers to architect solutions.
- driving passion to improve existing processes and systems.
- Ability to identify problem areas and create elegant solutions.
- Experience in building packages in at least one of the following Debian or Gentoo.
- Virtualization technologies as OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker
- Python/ Perl/ Bash/ PHP scripting hands on experience
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.