Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to hire a talented Interface Designer with a minimal Front End Development background for our PartnerMatrix team in Yerevan.
- Work closely with single development team to meet the requirements;
- Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability;
- Creating marketing materials.
- Photoshop and/or Sketch mastery, Illustrator experience
- Interface design expertise with a substantial portfolio to back it up
- Responsive design patterns and best practices
- Proven ability to design a fully responsive, mobile-first website, including layouts, icons and interactive states
- User flows and personas drafting experience for basic UX prototyping
- Good grasp of English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Usability & Accessibility notions to help back up the design decisions for UX / UI
- HTML5 understanding with an accent on semantics
- CSS3 knowledge to insure compatibility with interface designs
- Ability to transform Photoshop layouts in web pages, at least at a basic level
- Team spirit
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.