What is a Delivery Manager?
- Responsibility over delivery of feature requests coming from inside or outside the company;
- Define and follow a repeatable process to ensure traceability of requests from scope definition until the actual implementation and roll-out in formal internal/external release note;
- Communicate directly or broadcasts via tools for self-information for company-wide stakeholders on progress of feature implementation and forecasted finish dates. Segregated per requester/ client.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Business Unit leaders in order to ensure business needs coming from clients have all necessary details to qualify for entering the delivery processes;
- Facilitate meetings of internal/external client representatives from requester with the ones executing it, in order to help clarify requirements up to a level in which can enter the internal Business Analysis process;
- Follow through Business Analysis processes inside Business Units for incoming request and ensure it progresses according to expectations. Help unlock blocker situations with missing information, slow-responsive people, and additional information necessary as needed;
- Make sure Business Requirements are complete and follow through, in order to see them broken down in Functional+Non-functional requirements, and a technical concept for implementation;
- Follow-up with Business Units leaders to see items placed on timelines;
- Participate in Demos and other meetings to make sure team deliver according to commitment on timelines;
- Evaluate release notes to check that official communication confirms and follows the execution and tracking;
- Follow scrum processes to make sure items are taken into sprint as promised and that scope is not changed without proper announcement;
- Use tools like JIRA, Confluence, Road map plugins, Smart-sheets for collaboration and exchange of information;
- Pro-actively use diplomacy and business communication skills to address incoming or occurring situations and improve chances of delivery from customer perspective;
- Participate in prioritization meetings as a representative of the customer and follow the customer interests in seeing the items to deliver implemented as committed.
At least one of the 4 skills bellow:
- Project management skills – medium level. Scope management area must be well known and understood. Good planning and monitoring skills.
- Business Analysis skills – medium level. Ability to correctly spec business requirements/functional requirements.
- Technical knowledge – architecture/concepts is considered an advantage.
- Agile – especially Scrum/ Kanban awareness in order to understand how delivery happens from teams across the company.
Other hard skills:
- Business communication – written and oral;
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence would be well appreciated;
- English advanced – reading and writing.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented person;
- Persistent personality, result-oriented;
- Very organized and good coordinator. Very good personal intercommunication skills;
- Process oriented – ability to define, follow, and explain a process. Understand a structured purpose and how to buy-in from involved actors;
- Empathetic, customer-oriented, team-player;
- Eager to learn more about gambling, sports betting, electronic payments; licensing in the gambling industry and software development;
- Previous experience with software development preferred.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!