Data Engineer Intern
What You’ll Do
– Participate in scrum events;
– Attend intern activities designed to allow you to develop your skills, better understand your career interests and identify opportunities for future employment;
– Support staff and teams on data projects;
– Writing tech specs and documentation;
– Other projects and research on an as needed basis.
– Currently pursuing/obtained Bachelors or Masters degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or Data Science concentration;
– Hands-on expertise in SQL Programming, (pg)PL/SQL or T-SQL;
– Experience with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
– Ability to navigate structured and unstructured data sets;
– Interest in Big Data, Data Visualization, Cloud Architecture and/or DevOps.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!