Customer Services Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operations Manager, this position will be supervising, managing and motivating the MoneyMatrix Customer Support Team, ensuring the achievement of key objectives driving excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of the customer service team, including performance against KPI’s and metrics
- Leading the customer service team in day to day activities, identifying and resolving issues, and ensuring quality of service given to customers and distributors
- Managing team productivity and general productivity adherence to maximize service levels and minimize work queues to agreed client/internal standards
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Ability to review the quality of e-mails, chats and customer interactions
- Ability to give feedback
- Ability to coach, mentor and motivate members
- Proven experience with performance management
- Customer service experience in an online environment is a must
- Able to work professionally while under pressure
- Able to solve problems and deal with escalated complaints
- Able to explain complex problems clearly
- Able to manage stress and emotions
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to plan, coach and motivate a team
- Effective time management skills
- Good communication and people management skills
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Customer Service focused
- Results and target focused
- Strong sense of initiative
- Decisive judgment
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic and Self Motivated
- Personal authority
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!