Corporate/Commercial Legal Counsel
Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Corporate/Commercial Legal Counsel to join the EveryMatrix Team in our Malta Office.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts and other legal documentation;
- Providing legal advice on initial public offerings, corporate re-structuring and financing and protection of IP;
- Handling and keeping track of corporate changes, contracts, intellectual property rights and other regulatory and administrative procedures;
- Liaising with external advisors, financial and gaming regulators and customers;
- Providing effective legal advice and support at all levels across the business and on all legal issues affecting EveryMatrix Group.
- University degree in Law;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Corporate/Commercial Legal Counsel in an international law firm, gaming, corporate or financial services company;
- Experience in corporate finance, corporate re-structuring and protection of IP;
- Experience in drafting and reviewing corporate and commercial agreements;
- Good knowledge of company and commercial law;
- Experience in providing legal advice on initial public offerings considered an asset;
- Upholds a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately;
- Ability to work in a flexible, complex and changing business environment;
- Detail-oriented, analytical and able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames;
- Excellent diplomatic and negotiating skills;
- Responsible and able to work on own initiative;
- Confident in working with others but also independently;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.