Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Compliance Officer to join our Compliance department in St. Julian’s. The right candidate will play an important part of a team which handles a lot of interesting and challenging compliance projects for many different stakeholders.
- Monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business;
- Liaise with the relevant regulators where the business holds gaming licenses for the successful maintenance of these licenses;
- Preparing and co-ordinating applications for new gaming licenses;
- Support all internal stakeholders on a continuous basis with issues concerning compliance in the iGaming industry;
- Advisory on compliance and contract risks/issues, implementation and general compliance;
- Processing compliance based reports and professionally presenting them to senior level management within the business;
- Ensuring that all compliance and licensing procedures are respected.
- 3rd level qualification in Compliance and/or Law;
- 2+ years experience in a similar compliance based role, ideally within the iGaming Industry (Financial Services will be considered);
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory landscapes in the iGaming Industry;
- Experience in completing compliance assessments across various departments within the business;
- Experience with compliance and internal control procedures and frameworks;
- Capacity to write, research and develop processes and procedures;
- Ability to provide advice on compliance matters to stakeholders in a direct and practical manner;
- Availability to travel abroad if needed;
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- An interest or knowledge of iGaming, Sportsbook or Casino highly desirable but not essential.
- Driven and motivated attitude;
- Analytical thinking (solution driven);
- Be able to work on own initiative and to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Independent and able to make decisions;
- Highly structured;
- Diplomatic skills while having the ability to put forward your ideas and take decisions;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Comfortable in a complex and changing business environment.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!