Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Compliance Officer to join our Compliance department in St. Julian’s. The right candidate will play an important part of a team which handles a lot of interesting and challenging compliance projects for many different stakeholders.
- Monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business;
- Liaise with the relevant regulators where the business holds gaming licenses for the successful maintenance of these licenses;
- Preparing and co-ordinating applications for new gaming licenses;
- Support all internal stakeholders on a continuous basis with issues concerning compliance in the iGaming industry;
- Advisory on compliance and contract risks/issues, implementation and general compliance;
- Processing compliance based reports and professionally presenting them to senior level management within the business;
- Ensuring that all compliance and licensing procedures are respected.
- 3rd level qualification in Compliance and/or Law;
- 2+ years experience in a similar compliance based role, ideally within the iGaming Industry (Financial Services will be considered);
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory landscapes in the iGaming Industry;
- Experience in completing compliance assessments across various departments within the business;
- Experience with compliance and internal control procedures and frameworks;
- Capacity to write, research and develop processes and procedures;
- Ability to provide advice on compliance matters to stakeholders in a direct and practical manner;
- Availability to travel abroad if needed;
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- An interest or knowledge of iGaming, Sportsbook or Casino highly desirable but not essential.
- Driven and motivated attitude;
- Analytical thinking (solution driven);
- Be able to work on own initiative and to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Independent and able to make decisions;
- Highly structured;
- Diplomatic skills while having the ability to put forward your ideas and take decisions;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Comfortable in a complex and changing business environment.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.