Commercial Director MoneyMatrix
We are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Director to join the MoneyMatrix management team in St. Julians, Malta.
MoneyMatrix is an MFSA regulated Payment Service Provider with a brand new and very exciting product, developed over the past 3 years, with several advanced and even unique features. We are now ready to scale commercially with a massive effort on sales and marketing. Your job is to oversee this ambitious task. We’re a team of 50 people, with development in Ukraine and operations and management in Malta.
As Commercial Director, it will be your responsibility to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing, sales, and key account management efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to senior management.
An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills; the ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
Your goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
You will refer to MoneyMatrix CEO. Your direct references will be the MoneyMatrix marketing, sales, and key account management staff. You will also liaise with EveryMatrix Group Commercial Director, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, Head of Account Management for joint clients and optimal Group collaboration.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers in a systematic and ambitious process
- Oversee management of client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets, budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant director role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Prepared to travel and perform other company duties as and when required.
- Experience in marketing and sales of a range of products used within Online Payments industry;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Online Payments or Ecommerce sector;
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive bonus scheme – we want to grow and for you to grow with us!;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym Membership
- We hold team building activities on an international level throughout the year.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.