No location, 2017-07-04
The Commercial Director will oversee full client life cycle, from Marketing to Sales to Account Management, to ensure maximum client acquisition and retention.
The sales, marketing, and account management teams are as international as the sector itself. We have sales offices in Asia as well as another four sales offices across Europe; Romania, Malta, Denmark, and Armenia. The total headcount for sales team is six, with the addition of the marketing team, based in Bucharest, comprising of seven staff, and account management today partly localized (Asia, Malta, Denmark) and partly centralized.
The Commercial Director is expected to have deep product knowledge and be able to both discuss with clients at the highest level as well as help influence product roadmap.
The Commercial Director can be based in Bucharest, Romania or Malta, St. Julians and refers directly to Group CEO. The three direct references are Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, Head of Account Management. Two of these as well as Group CEO reside in Bucharest.
Extensive traveling will be expected, for industry events and major opportunities and clients.
- With Head of Sales ensure proper management of the sales team, sales process and sales reporting.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities.
- Leading all major sales acquisitions across multiple geographical areas.
- With Head of Marketing overseeing the efficient use of marketing resources.
- With Head of Account Management oversee smooth and receptive account management.
- Personally engage with and cultivate top leads and clients in the business pipeline.
- Deliver requirements from the sales and account management organization to the product development within the company.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- At least 2 years on a similar position in the industry
- Experience from a top level operator is a big advantage, allowing to see issues from the client side as well as supplier side
- Strong sales background
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and marketing tools
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Strong background in multiple team management
- Strong understanding of both casino and sportsbook products is mandatory.
- A basic technical understanding of the process involved during the practical implementation of gambling products, including also regulatory requirements.
- The opportunity to be an essential part of a truly disruptive force within the gaming industry.
- A flexible package dependent on experience.
- A vibrant and engaging company culture.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.