Chief Operations Officer CasinoEngine
We are looking to complete the CasinoEngine management team in Norway with a Chief Operations Officer.
What is CasinoEngine?
A world-beating selection of games from top providers, such as NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT, Evolution, and many others. CasinoEngine enables operators to flexibly create bonuses across all vendors, along with FPPs and wagering contributions, it gives gaming recommendations and allows casino lobby management, all from a single back office.
CasinoEngine – the iGaming Integration Platform and the largest casino content aggregator in the world – is a casino software solution giving both operators and players flexibility in choosing from 8,000+ casino games from 130+ content providers, through 85+ vendor integrations seamlessly integrated into a single casino lobby & wallet. Value added services built on top of this unified casino application includes common reporting, casino lobby management, casino b onus system, and a game recommendation engine.
Notable: The Casino Engine is delivered stand alone as well as joint with the EveryMatrix gaming platform. Examples of clients taking Casino Engine plugged into own platform include the leading operator in Germany and Austria – Tipico, as well as the Norwegian state lottery – Norsk Tipping. Opportunities abound!
This position heads, directs, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the Business Unit in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the CasinoEngine Chief Executive Officer and with the EveryMatrix management team.
- Directs the internal operational teams: Account Management, Vendor Management and Customer Support.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon the set Business Unit goals and objectives;
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CasinoEngine CEO and EveryMatrix management team’s policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results;
- Develops procedures, policies and controls to assist in the achievement of acceptable profit situations throughout the business unit;
- Supervises the preparation of business forecasts, budgets and reports on aspects of profitability, capital expenditure and operation performance;
- Monitors revenue and expenditure in the operating divisions, to ensure attainment of profit objectives;
- Directs and supervises the opening of new operations, including staffing, equipment, licenses, etc.;
- Co-ordinates the activities of managers with operational responsibilities within CasinoEngine to ensure the Business Unit’s operating policies and procedures are maintained and to review the performance of those areas of responsibility;
- Supervises daily production where appropriate to optimize resource use, minimize costs and maintain quality standards;
- Ensures compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis as appropriate;
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar position within an international company;
- Operational management track-record and experience in the iGaming software development industry;
- Strong background in software development companies;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Ability to think strategically and from a delivery perspective;
- Ability to build and maintain long term partnerships with both clients and partners;
- Ability to build and maintain strong strategic relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Attention to details and excellent analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!