Chief Finance Officer
EveryMatrix is a fast-growing B2B software company in the i-gaming space, particularly strong in solutions for casino, payments, sports. We have 400+ staff in 9 offices in Europe and Asia.
We are searching for an analytical and experienced finance executive to join our company in the role of CFO (Chief Finance Officer) as part of our Group Management team, reporting to group CEO. The finance team is located in Bucharest, our largest office, and this is the workplace of the CFO. Some travel is required.
EveryMatrix is audited by BDO, with annual group audits as well as quarterly reviews.
The CFO heads, directs, and coordinates the financial operations in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the EveryMatrix management and board of directors.
We are looking for a professional with finance management experience within an international organization, with experience in working with financial reporting of a publicly listed entity, and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
The ideal candidate for this position has previous should have presentational skills and experience in dealing with external stakeholders. Experience from a listing process would be an extra plus.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
- Producing long-term business plans and short term accurate forecasts in order to maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyze the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for income, cash flow and expenditure and identify cost-reduction opportunities;
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and operate a framework for these to be met;
- Carry out business modelling and risk assessments;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken;
- Oversees tax management and planning on group level and on individual subsidiaries;
- Ensures accounting policies and financial reporting respect IFRS standards – capitalization and impairment, segmental reporting etc;
- Together with the rest of the Management Team, the Board of Directors and advisors guide EveryMatrix to a successful IPO in the next 1-2 years;
- Take part in M&A activity for further strengthening the Group.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Worked in a public listed company on a European or North American market;
- Hands on experience of moving a company from an entrepreneurial culture into a more process oriented and structured approach in financial management, planning and reporting;
- Degree in Finance/Accounting is required;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial or accounting position in an international company;
- Experience in implementing reporting / accounting software solutions for fast, automated, accurate reporting;
- Understanding of a software development cycle;
- Experience in the online betting / gambling industry;
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Able to guide and partner with other teams in order to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used;
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles;
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations;
- Strong analytical skills and technical skills to deliver accurate, quality financial analysis;
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively;
- High level of responsibility and ability to work unsupervised;
- High degree of resolve to navigate obstacles and solve problems;
- Able to work under tight deadlines with little direction or oversight, multi-task and be flexible to cope with changing priorities;
- Be forward thinking, anticipate business needs proactively, and manage accordingly;
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!