Casino VIP Manager
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a bright Casino VIP Manager to our growing JetBull team!
- Set up compensations and bonuses (loyalty programs) for VIP players according to guidelines defined together with Marketing Team;
- Create VIP Landing Pages and E-mails;
- Manage VIP relations on a daily basis;
- Make regular promotional and relationship building calls to players in English;
- Track and report on the performance of VIP players against agreed targets;
- Generate and organize weekly potential, active, lapsing or lapsed VIP lists for contact and ensure they are contacted in a timely and appropriate manner with appropriate offers and treatment;
- Use data available to produce relevant commercial strategy to target lapsing high-end players;
- Use data available to deliver effective promotional campaigns and to credit and record player bonuses;
- Take calls and emails form VIP players and deal with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer care;
- Own and resolve VIP complaints, managing the escalation from gaming support queries;
- Gather feedback and input from VIP players to improve service offering;
- Build and maintain player profiles – analyse VIP behaviour/gameplay of players in order to optimise operational activities;
- Organise and attend VIP events;
- Liaise with Campaign, Content and CRM team to optimize communication with VIP players.
- Experience of running excellent VIP management and operation;
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with I-gaming VIPs;
- Experience in cross departmental collaboration;
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentational);
- Strong analytical and cost management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure;
- Marketplace awareness and understanding of trends;
- Advanced level of English both written and spoken;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners;
- Resilient, approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Ability to operate as a team player, with a flexible and positive attitude;
- Always operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times;
- Sociable and friendly;
- Adopts a “hands on” approach.
Nice to have:
- Experience in offline VIP events and hospitality;
- Experience in casino product;
- Experience of account management.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.