Casino VIP Manager
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a bright Casino VIP Manager to our growing JetBull team!
- Set up compensations and bonuses (loyalty programs) for VIP players according to guidelines defined together with Marketing Team;
- Create VIP Landing Pages and E-mails;
- Manage VIP relations on a daily basis;
- Make regular promotional and relationship building calls to players in English;
- Track and report on the performance of VIP players against agreed targets;
- Generate and organize weekly potential, active, lapsing or lapsed VIP lists for contact and ensure they are contacted in a timely and appropriate manner with appropriate offers and treatment;
- Use data available to produce relevant commercial strategy to target lapsing high-end players;
- Use data available to deliver effective promotional campaigns and to credit and record player bonuses;
- Take calls and emails form VIP players and deal with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer care;
- Own and resolve VIP complaints, managing the escalation from gaming support queries;
- Gather feedback and input from VIP players to improve service offering;
- Build and maintain player profiles – analyse VIP behaviour/gameplay of players in order to optimise operational activities;
- Organise and attend VIP events;
- Liaise with Campaign, Content and CRM team to optimize communication with VIP players.
- Experience of running excellent VIP management and operation;
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with I-gaming VIPs;
- Experience in cross departmental collaboration;
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentational);
- Strong analytical and cost management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure;
- Marketplace awareness and understanding of trends;
- Advanced level of English both written and spoken;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners;
- Resilient, approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Ability to operate as a team player, with a flexible and positive attitude;
- Always operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times;
- Sociable and friendly;
- Adopts a “hands on” approach.
Nice to have:
- Experience in offline VIP events and hospitality;
- Experience in casino product;
- Experience of account management.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!