Casino Engine Commercial Director
This commercial position is everything about building and managing relationships within the iGaming industry. In the CasinoEngine business unit, we are all about the quality and value we bring to our network of partners, be they our suppliers or our clients. Everyone in our teams is a CE brand ambassador in the industry. We value professionalism, responsiveness and problem-solving attitude above all traits. If you have a network of acquaintances in the industry which you consider your asset, we’d love to have a conversation with you.
Our principle is that team support and collaboration are paramount to our overall success. For this, all your ideas, be they wild or never tried before are highly welcomed and encouraged – you will always find an attentive mind next to you, ready to give feedback. Strategy development is a participative exercise in which you will be welcomed to join or give an opinion. Ambition is valued and supported, and in return, expectations will be set accordingly. If you are ready to contribute to the largest gaming content aggregator in the industry, send us a message and we’ll get you started.
As the CasinoEngine Commercial Director, you will be expected to actively pursue client leads on the basis of their quality and demand match. You will be armed with all knowledge available on the current client profile, our services and products, and our network operations. Our largest asset consists not of the size and number of our partners, but how we manage to treat them and service them on a continued basis.
- Prospect and map new opportunities to introduce CasinoEngine products and services;
- Identify partners and agents to work with, in introducing CasinoEngine’s products and services;
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations at senior management and board level;
- Negotiate offers and contracts directly with potential new and existing clients;
- Attend relevant expos, conferences & networking events and keeping up to date with all industry publications;
- Provide regular reports for sales activity and forecasts;
- Report directly to the Business Unit CEO, and work together to define sales strategy, marketing oriented activities and customer loyalty management;
- Work with the EveryMatrix Group Sales and Marketing team for optimal presentation of the Casino product as well as entering into specific sales processes for larger opportunities;
- Decide on periodical sales targets, together with the CEO and overall senior management;
- Keep abreast of relevant industry, compliance, and regulatory developments;
- Prepared to travel and perform other company duties if required.
- Fantastic communication & negotiation skills (both verbal and written);
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the iGaming industry (specifically casino games and live casino);
- Experience with dealing and selling a range of products used within iGaming industry;
- Well connected in the industry and area;
- Excellent grasp of English;
- Presentation skills;
- Client-oriented attitude;
- Problem solving skills;
- Great organization and prioritization skills;
- Detail oriented with an analytic mindset;
- Result oriented.
Perks and benefits:
- Aggressive bonus scheme;
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.