Casino Engine Account Manager
Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic colleague to join our Casino Operations team in Norway!
CasinoEngine is a world-beating selection of games from top providers, such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Bally, IGT, Evolution, and many others. It enables operators to flexibly create bonuses across all vendors, along with FPPs and wagering contributions, it gives gaming recommendations and allows casino lobby management, all from a single back office.
Rich in content and modular, it’s also the only casino aggregator offering a seamless wallet and back-office across all casino providers. Operators and players can get access to more than 3,000 games from top casino vendors.
- To offer business support and marketing advise for the assigned clients;
- Sharing of knowledge and information about Casino Engine product across departments;
- To work with clients in optimizing ROI across gaming products;
- To collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions;
- To present new product upgrades and functionality and to ensure clients have an understanding of the product development road map;
- To work with clients to ensure the continual improvement of all aspects of the service for all parties;
- To assure the confidence of your customers and build long term relationships;
- To act as an internal advocate for the client;
- To generate ideas on the development of the platform and products, while also providing feedback for assisting in the continuous development of the service;
- To conduct training sessions on the company products and platforms with new clients;
- To review and analyze data in order to identify key usage trends
- To efficiently cooperate with almost all of the internal teams: from Legal, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, development department to existing Support teams.
- To keep track, follow up and proactively update the clients on the status of open issues and requests
- To make sure clients are informed about the important technical and non-technical changes in the company, affecting their business.
- Background in the gaming industry and strong familiarity with the industry.
- Experience with management of client relationships;
- Experience working with key functions in an online business such as marketing, affiliates, customer service, payments, content, and development;
- Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
- A familiarity and understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
- Advanced Excel Skills
- A technical understanding of web services is mandatory;
- Ability to multitask;
- Creative thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Fun J
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.