Business Intelligence Analyst
We are now looking for an experienced and dedicated Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team in the Bucharest offices.
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Examining data sets in order to draw conclusions about the information they contain;
- Performs analysis of data sources and designs processes to ensure data integrity, completeness, timeliness and accuracy;
- Identifies, analyses, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of variable factors;
- Gathers, analyses and synthesizes information to make recommendations;
- Runs complex reports from existing databases;
- Collaborates with product managers and engineers in the design and implementation of systems to support the data collection and end user reporting;
- Analyses, evaluates and documents data requests of business stakeholders to understand requests appropriately;
- Documents business requirements in the form of specifications (operational and technical specifications) and obtains necessary input and approval;
- Controls, analyses and communicates approved changes to requirements through the software development lifecycle;
- Conducts counseling and training sessions as required. Conduct training for team members and end-users when needed;
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Management;
- A minimum of at least 3 years in a similar role (or a relevant position in a related field);
- Experience in working with companies in the field of IT;
- Passion for data and its fundamental ability to create value;
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications;
- Knowledge of business operations, database structures, and reporting solutions to meet business needs;
- Understanding of relational database architecture;
- Ability to think abstractly beyond basic data requirement;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Above average conversational and written English;
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with various audiences;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organizational ability;
- Problem solving skills;
- Analytic mind and critical thinking skills;
- Detail oriented and inquisitive;
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude;
- Good handle on working under pressure.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.