The responsibilities of the Business Analyst/Integration Manager include (but are not limited to):
• Work with project stakeholders to clarify project scope, goals, deliverables, and business and software requirements
• Analysis of feature functionality related to application’s existing functionalities, before its implementation
• Break down business requirements to manageable level and translate them into form understandable by development team;
• Capable of performing a high-level analysis of API documentation and breaking it down into integration tasks;
• Providing and documenting side effects and business risks before implementation/integration
• Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation
• Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product against them
• Work with UI/UX team on product usability, provide input, and verify results
• Assist Product Manager in product roadmap development
• Clearly translate business requirements into software requirement understandable to the development team
• Educate development team about product features and functionality
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
• Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed;
• Together with Team Lead and/or Scrum Master facilitate problems/issues resolution throughout the project life cycle;
• Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports; be accountable for project results;
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders;
• At least 2-year experience in Requirements Management, Business Analysis or Integration Management in a software development business
• Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
• Knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA, On-Time
• Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments
• Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Planning and organizing, decision-making;
• Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
Nice to have:
• Experience in project management, product management;
Shiny new and modern office.
Health insurance or gym membership, or a mix of both.
Daily catered lunch.
Massage at work.
Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
We have an ever-growing library (online & offline).
A fun entertainment corner.
Internal & external training.
Health and well-being in house programs.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org