We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Business Analyst to join our team in the Malta office.
The Business Analyst must be proficient in performing core tasks in the requirements management process including:
- Elicit project relevant requirements and business rules using various techniques (interviews, questionnaires, etc)
- Organize and document requirements in accordance with industry standards (Vision, Business Requirements Document, Use Case, Product Backlog, User Story)
- Manage the review and approval of requirements with project team members and stakeholders
- Control, analyze and communicate approved changes to requirements through the software development lifecycle
- Business process modeling and process reengineering
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical business experience
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role (or a relevant position in a related field)
- Experience in working with companies in the field of IT
- Knowledge of reporting
- Above average conversational and written English
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with various audiences
- Problem solving skills; analytic mind and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented and inquisitive
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!