Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a smart Business Analyst for our Casino team in Lviv!
- Creating business cases according to development requirements (both manual and for automation scripts);
- Analysis of feature functionality related to application’s existing functionalities, before its implementation;
- Providing of side effects and business risk before implementation is done and document it;
- Regular reports of the progress and current activities;
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, and business and software requirements;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience in working closely to the development department when performing testing processes;
- Knowledge in working with issue trackers like: JIRA, On Time;
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments;
- At least 3 years experience in Requirements Management or Business Analysis in a software development business;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English;
- Experience in the online Sports Betting or related businesses a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment, and an ability to adapt and prioritise accordingly;
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.