B2B Product Marketing Specialist (CasinoEngine)
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix, a B2B software provider for the iGaming industry, is looking to hire an enthusiastic Product Marketing Specialist with minimum of 3 years of experience.
The Product Marketing Specialist contributes in the development and execution of marketing strategies to grow sales and awareness of CasinoEngine iGaming Integration Platform, the company’s flagship and top product choice for some of the biggest gaming operators in the industry.
Based in Bucharest, the Product Marketing Specialist will work closely with casino Top Management and Product Management (Norway), Sales (Malta), and Marketing (Romania).
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to our growth, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on board. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Participate in the development and execution of product marketing strategies for CasinoEngine in both established and new markets;
- Perform targeted market and competitive research to assist product marketing strategies;
- Consolidate product and market insights into actionable items, reports, and presentations;
- Contribute to the definition of narratives, messaging, positioning, core value propositions and differentiation;
- Participate in the design and development of product-specific communications;
- Work with group marketing team to develop marketing materials to drive awareness (client case studies, white papers, how-to guides, etc.);
- Manage the market communication for new features launches and work with group marketing team to prepare sales enablement tools and content, competitive analyses, and customer events keynotes.
- 3+ years of experience within the B2B industry in a similar role (iGaming, SaaS, Software, FinTech business);
- Demonstrated track record of creating compelling value proposition and narrative;
- Powerful storyteller (written, verbal, and visual);
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams;
- Excellent English command and written communication skills;
- Professionalism in all aspects of daily tasks.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!