We are looking for a skilled and passionate Accountant to join our Finance department in Bucharest.
It is a great opportunity, to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- To record all costs in the companies assigned from the group (by using Navision 2017 expenses and document capture);
- Reconciliation of the vendors;
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions;
- Reconciliation of accruals and prepayment accounts;
- To record and reconcile the bank statements;
- Responsible for the petty cash balance and reconciliation;
- Responsible for uploading, approving and posting invoices / receipts in the internal accounting system;
- Keeping track of fix assets;
- Participating in the inventory;
- Keeping communication with the authorities if needed;
- Making declaration for NBR, Statistics;
- Any other ad hoc requirement related to finance department.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Economics related field/Economics high school graduate;
- Experience of at least 3 years in accounting;
- Experience with VAT declarations and reporting in Romania or other EU states;
- Experience with handling the end to end accounting of a company;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Good organizer;
- Attention to details, analytical mind;
- English knowledge – medium level;
- Team player;
- Can work independently;
- Ability to follow documented procedures, logical thinking;
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve;
- Proactive in improving and automating some of the activity;
- Capable of researching standards for registering certain operations;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good handle on working under pressure;
- Outstanding work ethics.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!