Account Manager – OddsMatrix Feeds
Got a head full of ideas?
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic English speaker to join our Account Management team in Bucharest!
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the existing clients of OddsMatrix’s data feed, while also taking over the client relationship when a new contract is signed. You will be expected to gain an understanding of clients’ product and to be able to offer solutions for operational and marketing challenges that come up.
- To offer business support and marketing advise for the assigned clients;
- To help collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions;
- To work with clients to ensure the continual improvement of all aspects of the service for all parties;
- To assure the confidence of your customers and build long term relationships;
- To act as an internal advocate for the client;
- To generate ideas on the development of the platform and products, while also providing feedback for assisting in the continuous development of the service;
- To review and analyze data in order to identify key usage trends;
- To efficiently cooperate with almost all of the internal teams: from Legal, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, development department to existing Support teams;
- To help keep track, follow up and proactively update the clients on the status of open issues and requests
- To make sure clients are informed about the important technical and non-technical changes in the company, affecting their business.
- Genuine curiosity about sports betting and a good understanding of the online industry;
- Experience with management of client relationships;
- Experience working with key functions in an online business such as marketing, affiliates, customer service, payments, content, and development;
- Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
- A familiarity and understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Advanced Excel Skills
- A technical understanding of web services is mandatory;
- Ability to multitask;
- Creative thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!