We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to join our Spearhead Studios team in Marbella. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with Spearhead Studios existing clients, while also taking over the client relationship when a new contract is signed. As part of the client-facing team, you will be expected to gain an understanding of clients and to be able to produce solutions for operational and marketing challenges that come up. This position also requires some mobility on your side, travelling being occasionally necessary.
· Account management and support for clients, acting as their key point of contact at Spearhead
· Collect, verify and rank clients’ non-technical and technical requirements for new product features and functions
· To manage in an efficient and timely manner all operational issues that impact on the smooth delivery of the service to clients. Act as an internal advocate for the client
· Assure the confidence of your customers and build long term relationships
· Communication with other teams to ensure optimization of game release management
· Collaboration with Marketing team on game newsletters and important communications.
· Assist Finance and Legal with client’s documentation
· Prior to game release, add games on partner platforms and provide clients with all required game documentation
· Keep games lists, and documentation updated
· Regular meetings with EveryMatrix Account Management team on Spearhead Studios sales and updates.
· Consistent expertise on Spearhead products and feature set; drive usage and knowledge of our products and tools for your clients
· Work to get premium onsite positioning of the games and new games released on clients’ sites
· Monitor individual casino sites performance and ensure clients are optimizing games on their sites
· Use data and reports to analyze games activity
· Availability to travel to attend industry events and meeting existing clients.
· Genuine curiosity about casino and a good understanding of the online industry;
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience with management of client relationships;
· Ability to prioritize among competing tasks;
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
· Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
· Experience working with key functions in an online business such as marketing, affiliates, customer service, payments, content, and development;
· Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
· A familiarity and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software release management;
· Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
· Advanced skills on all Microsoft applications, good learning skills for internal applications;
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
Internal & external training.
Health and well-being in house programs.
Daily catered lunch.
Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
We have an ever-growing library (online & offline).
A fun entertainment corner.
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
Our very own gym.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at email@example.com