Mid DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with enthusiasm for collaborating with software engineers, systems administrators and QA engineers to create streamlined, automated workflows.
The role will focus on automation things like deployment pipelines, servers provisioning and maintenance. Also it involves performance tuning, implementing server monitoring and other system administration tasks.
DevOps Engineers define and build a managed application environment for each of our applications
• Virtual Machine and Container Management: Build, Configurations, Automations, Migrations, Orchestration, Monitoring
• Alert Management: Define, implement, and actively monitor alerts. Both application and system level (With Developers, Incident Management, and System Administrators)
• Performance Management: Application Performance Monitoring, System Performance, Application Load Testing
• 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Expertise with Linux distributions (Ubuntu, CentOS)
• Knowledge of version control system (Git, SVN)
• Experience with commercial Cloud environments (AWS, GCE, Azure)
• Proven expertise in continuous integration tools (Jenkins, gitlab)
• Scripting hands on experience (Python, Bash)
• Monitoring (nagios, grafana, prometheus)
• HashiCorp products (consul, vault, terraform)
• Messaging Systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Log management (ELK Stack)
• Windows administration/automation proficiency
• Configuration management (Ansible)
• User management (OpenLDAP, Active Directory)
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment.
- Internal & external training.
- Flexible schedule.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
HR team will never use any personal information it receives from you for any purpose beyond recruitment, employment or reference checks, and strongly believes in the importance of keeping the personal information private.
Apply for this job now!