Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a dedicated Vendor Manager, to strengthen our team in Bucharest.
It is a great opportunity to work in a tech-driven company. Full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment, our headquarters are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
Take over signed gaming vendor from sales’ hand and build a strong relationship with them;
- After integration is finished, supervise the games integration status in Casino Engine system and CMS by using parameters provided by vendors;
- Interact with vendors for needed document and work out gaming solution files;
- Plan new game release date and make newsletter for clients;
- Organize kick-off meeting and daily catch-up meetings with vendors and internal technical staff during integration;
- Prepare presentation materials regarding vendors for internal affiliate departments;
- Keep the product manager posted with vendors’ new features/releases;
- Compose the monthly report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 2 years of experience working with vendors or providers;
- Experience with software implementation projects would be an advantage;
- Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
- Minimal marketing activities exposure is an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
- Experience from the IT/ Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
- Computer savvy (good knowledge of web browsers).
- Excellent communication skills;
- Client oriented attitude;
- Analytical thinking;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Good teamwork skills.
- Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
- Internal & external training.
- Health and well-being in house programs.
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- Relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- We have massage at work.
- An ever-growing library (online & offline).
- Flexible schedule.
- A fun entertainment corner.
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
- Our very own gym.