EveryMatrix is looking for a Product Manager in our Gaming Managed Services team in Bucharest.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
The Gaming Managed Services team provides support to our clients through the provision of outsourced services across the full scope of online gambling operations. This position will lead the product development team, initially focusing on creating best-in-class user flows and game options for our various audiences. Over time this role may expand to manage a team of product/brand specialists.
We are looking for a data-driven Product Manager, fully familiar with the various offerings of online gambling brands, in particular casinos. You will take an analytical approach to deploying and testing new product ideas, gradually improving the overall performance of our client’s brands and optimizing efficiencies across the player lifecycle.
• Manage the overall product roadmap for our client’s brands;
• Develop and implement data-based monitoring for performance optimization across games, payments, UX & UI
• Act as an internal stakeholder for brand relationships with third-party providers;
• Collate product feedback across multiple brands in order to prioritize improvements
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure product offerings are given maximum exposure via marketing.
• Take ownership of relevant regulatory requirements as they relate to online gambling in necessary jurisdictions.
• Define, communicate and measure KPIs for product performance in your area;
• Work closely with key stakeholders to understand venture partnerships, brand strategies and customer segments to ensure consistency and platform economy of scale is balanced with brand differentiation;
• Capture opportunities and build strong business cases through a data-driven approach to align key stakeholders and development teams ensuring the goals are clear;
• Two or more years of experience in a consumer-facing product management role or equivalent;
• Proven experience with methods to understand and improve customer experiences;
• Previous experience and a good understanding of lean and agile product development;
• Strong communication and presentation skills as experience working well with multi-disciplinary product development teams;
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to your work;
• Ability to see the ‘big picture,’ evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize various requests;
• Online casino or other real money gaming experience is desirable;
• Experience building excellent relationships;
• Experience working in a fast-changing and fast-paced industry and working environment.
Benefits and Office perks:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
Internal & external training.
Health and well-being in house programs.
Daily catered lunch.
Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
We have an ever-growing library (online & offline).
A fun entertainment corner.
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
Our very own gym.
Looking for a new challenge? Want to become the best in your field?
We collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form (your name, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype id) and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
The information you submit will not be transmitted to any third party outside our group of companies and will be securely stored for up to 5 years in order to contact you for future job opportunities. If, however, you wish for us to remove your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org